By filling in the complaint form you are confirming that:
- You have read and understood the way the Consumer Complaints Section at MCA operates and the extent to which the MCA may help you with your complaint.
- We have your authorisation to contact the service provider or operator you are complaining about and to request copies of any documentation relating to your complaint.
- We will need to handle personal details about you, which could include sensitive information, in order to deal with your complaint effectively.
- We may need to exchange information about your complaint with other organizations.
- We handle complaints by means of the exchange of correspondence and/or meetings. We function differently to the courts therefore we do not require you or other witnesses to attend hearings in person. We may use the facts in your complaint as an example of where and how things can go wrong, but we will always respect your privacy and keep your personal information strictly confidential, except as authorized above.
- To the best of your knowledge, the information furnished in the complaint form is true, accurate, correct and complete.